Registration and Records

The Office of Registration and Records facilitates academic programs and resources for students and faculty.

Categories (1)


An official transcript is a certified statement of your complete academic record at the College, including coursework, grades and degrees earned.

Services (5)

Graduation Refile Request

Complete this form to change your graduation date, major, or minor.

Graduation Request

The initial application for graduation is done via the self-service portal.

Non-Degree Registration

For Non-Degree Students. Before you can register for a class on BlueNet, the Office of Registration and Records needs to receive this information form for non-degree students so you can be issued credentials.

Pending Graduation Request

Complete this form if you wish to participate in May commencement and have 2.00 or less requirements to complete Summer term at Elmhurst College.

Program Reinstatement

Complete this form if you have not attended another college since leaving Elmhurst College and have been enrolled at Elmhurst College within the last 5 years.