My Recently Visited Services

Use this service request to report an issue that you are experiencing.

This service may be used to request an official enrollment verification document, or to request that a verification form provided to you by an employer or other organization be signed by Registration and Records.

You may select this service to request that an Ethernet port in your room be activated.

If you signed up for the $50 Lifetime Transcript Fee program prior to November 2017, fill out this form to order your transcript.

Request for setups and moving furniture.

Request repair of building issues.

You can place an order for your official transcript through National Student Clearinghouse here.

Report issues with washers or dryers in laundry rooms.

Use this IT service request if you need assistance with Technology that is not listed in any other category.

Request painting needs.

Request for cleaning in residence halls, student apartments and student houses.

Use this service to request Web Print access for student employees that need to print documents for work purposes through Web Print from personal computers.

This service request is required to register an internship for academic credit. It must be approved by your faculty advisor and WCPE Internship Coordinator. Students seeking to register for an internship for academic credit must have a 2.5 or higher GPA, and an internship site (place of employment) secured.

Request for administration issues.

Request for security related issues.

Complete this form if you have not attended another college since leaving Elmhurst University and have been enrolled at Elmhurst University within the last 5 years.

If you attended prior to Fall 1989, we are only able to mail out a paper copy via this request form.

The initial application for graduation is done via the self-service portal.

This service request is required to register for a course that has a final exam conflict with another course. It must be approved by the instructors of both courses involved as well as the Office of Registration and Records.

Request full licensing upgrade for your basic Elmhurst Zoom account.

Request repair of all mechanical issues.

Once you have found courses on Self-Service you wish to register for, please complete this form. Please note: Upon submission of this form you are registering for the course(s) indicated and will be responsible for payment upon receipt of billing.

Complete this form to change your graduation date, major, or minor.

Select this service if you are experiencing trouble while connecting to the Bluejay Wireless or Bluejay Guest networks.