Services A-Z (30)

# Symbols A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Activate a Residence Hall Port

You may select this service to request that an Ethernet port in your room be activated.


Carpentry Request

Request repair of building issues.

Classroom and Meeting Room Audiovisual Support

Request this service for assistance with audiovisual technology in classrooms and meeting rooms, including conference telephones, cameras, microphones, and videoconferencing platforms, i.e. Zoom, Teams, etc.

Connect to WiFi

Select this service if you are experiencing trouble while connecting to the Bluejay Wireless or Bluejay Guest networks.

Consent to Register: Courses with Time Conflicts

This service request is required to register for a course that has a time conflict with another course. It must be approved by the instructors of both courses involved as well as the Office of Registration and Records.
Please complete this form if you are looking to register for an academic class with a time conflict with another academic class, this form will route to the instructor of each class involved for approval. Students will not be enrolled in the course until both the instructors and the Office of Registration and Records approve.

Consent to Register: Internship, Field Work, Field Experience, or Cooperative Education

This service request is required to register an internship for academic credit. It must be approved by your Faculty Advisor and WCPE Internship Coordinator. Students seeking to register for an internship for academic credit must have a 2.5 or Higher GPA and an internship site (aka place of employment) secured.

Current Student, Faculty, and Staff Password Assistance

Request this service for assistance with resetting a password or troubleshooting access to an account that you have previously been able to access.

Custodial Request

Request for cleaning in non-residential buildings.


General IT Service Request

Use this IT service request if you need assistance with Technology that is not listed in any other category.

Graduation Refile Request

Complete this form to change your graduation date, major, or minor.

Graduation Request

The initial application for graduation is done via the self-service portal.

Grounds Request

Request for grounds issue.


Mechanical Request

Request repair of all mechanical issues.


Non-Degree Registration

For Non-Degree Students. Before you can register for a class on BlueNet, the Office of Registration and Records needs to receive this information form for non-degree students so you can be issued credentials.


Operational Services Request

Request for administration issues.


Painting Request

Request painting needs.

Pending Graduation Request

Complete this form if you wish to participate in May commencement and have 2.00 or less requirements to complete Summer term at Elmhurst University.

Plant Services Request

Request for setups and moving furniture.

Program Reinstatement

Complete this form if you have not attended another college since leaving Elmhurst University and have been enrolled at Elmhurst University within the last 5 years.

Prospective, Admitted Student, and Alumni Password Assistance

Request this service for assistance with accessing accounts if you are a prospective or newly admitted student who has not yet accessed myElmhurst Portal, or if you are a graduate.


Report an Application Issue

Use this service request to report an issue that you are experiencing.

Request Enrollment Verification

This service may be used to request an official enrollment verification document, or to request that a verification form provided to you by an employer or other organization be signed by Registration and Records.

Residence Hall Custodial Request

Request for cleaning in residence halls, student apartments and student houses.

Residence Hall Laundry Machine Repair

Report issues with washers or dryers in laundry rooms.


Security Request

Request for security related issues.


Transcript Request - $50 Lifetime Program

If you signed up for the $50 Lifetime Transcript Fee program prior to November 2017, fill out this form to order your transcript.

Transcript Request - General

You can place an order for your official transcript through National Student Clearinghouse here.

Transcript Request - Prior to 1989

If you attended prior to Fall 1989, we are only able to mail out a paper copy via this request form.


Vehicle Maintenance Request

Request for vehicle issues.


Zoom License Request

Request full licensing upgrade for your basic Elmhurst Zoom account.