Submitting Facilities Work Orders

The SchoolDude ticketing system for Facilities Management has been replaced by the University's standard ticketing system in myElmhurst Portal. If you need to submit a ticket for Facilities Management, please click on the Services tab or select the Submit a Request button on the Portal homepage. 

If you need to review any existing and open requests in the SchoolDude system, you may access them for a limited time here

In the Service Catalog, select the Facilities Management category.

Once in the Facilities section, you may choose the appropriate craft and submit your request.

100% helpful - 3 reviews


Article ID: 128238
Wed 2/17/21 4:27 PM
Wed 2/24/21 10:26 AM